The ABIRA away day provided a platform for members to meet and discuss research and service improvements in the brain injury rehabilitation pathway. The morning consisted of a tour of the Addenbrooke’s Hospital and clinical research facilities. This was followed by series of presentations of current and recently completed research projects in the afternoon.
- Embedded Engineering Design Process: Meeting Unmet Clinical Needs, Dr Thomas Stone
- Clinical Neuropsychology with Dr Gemma Hardy
- High‐density Electroencephalography for prognosis and diagnosis in disorders of consciousness, Dr Srivas Chennu
- Increasing attention after Brain Injury, Dr Polly Peers and Dr Tom Manl
- Neurorehabilitation Research at Cambridgeshire Community Services, Dr Andrew Bateman